Job Profile: Business development Manager
Job Purpose: The purpose of this job is to recruit quality advisors (freelancer) & support / train them and
enable them procure insurance policies from the market & subsequently service the customers.
1. To recruit good quality prospective insurance advisors and ensure that they acquire licensing to
achieve the First-Year Premium target set in the Goal Sheet.
2. Provide on the job training & manage and monitor performance of advisors so that they can
achieve their goals.
3. Achieve Targets related to Premium, number of policies and distribution building to contribute in
overall growth of the company.
4. To ensure all the Pre and Post–Sales Support and Services to the customers
5. Maintain persistency for the policies procured by team of Advisors to overall achieve the
profitability of the team.
1. Good Communication Skills
2. Ability to convince and influence others
3. Strong interpersonal skills and relationship management
4. Goal orientation despite pressures and setbacks
5. Willing to Travel in the designated region / city
6. Local Language preferred
- Qualification- Graduate & Above
- Experience range- 5 years and above
- Industry – BFSI (Life Insurance preferable)
- Age Limit – Maximum 35 Years
- Target notice period – 0 to 15 days